Join Aaron for a week of high-flying fun and skill building at Acro Enso October 19-23!
- Conditioning and drills for strength and stability in handstand and hand to hand
- Shapes and movement: Conditioning and drills for Mexican handstand, Seven, Handstand Push-ups, and more.
- Conditioning and drills to 1 arm handstand includes a variety of advanced handstand elements,
- Tumbling and spotting skills:
- Dive Roll
- Handstand Forward Roll
- Back Extension Roll
- Basic standing lifts (Camel, High Bird, Back Bird, Side Star, etc.)
- Standing F2H
- A solid progression of skills leading to ease and precision in jumping from shoulders to Standing H2H
- Learn to embody foundational Icarian elements to high degrees of precision. Straight throws in Seated, Front Plank, and Bed set the foundation for saltos and twists.
- Learn foundational transitions from Front Plank to Seated, Seated to Front Plank, Seated to Reverse Throne, and Reverse Star to Seated
- Learn fun and challenging expressions of basic skills including tempos (combining basic transitions, Front Handspring (aka Castaway), and high-flying group passing skills.
- Falling Star (Reverse Star to Low Bird)
- Swan Dive
- Reverse Bird Front Whip
- Back Whip from Throne and Reverse ThronE
+ + +
October 19-23, 2019
First Tier Super Early Bird (6 tickets available 8.17-9.14): $375
Second Tier Early Bird (12 tickets available 9.15-9.25): $425
Third Tier Not so Early Bird (12 tickets available 9.25-10.2): $475
Normal Price: $500 (10.2-event start)
+ + +
Prerequisite skills to attend:
* 1 minute handstand (spotted, against wall, or free)
* Cartwheel (both sides)
* Forward Roll and Back Roll
* 10 Push Ups in one set
* 1 minute plank pose
* 1 minute hollow body hold
* Willingness to accurately and honestly assess your skill level and train appropriately
* 1 minute L-Base Foot to Hand and Reverse Foot to Hand on straight arms
* 1 Minute Free Star
* Comfort attempting L-Base to Hand, hold 10 seconds
* Two High, (Walking Forwards, Backwards, and Sideways, 3-5 squats)
* Comfort in basic Standing Counterbalances (Thigh Stand, Reverse Thigh Stand, Flag)
+ + +
a full refund will be given up to 3 weeks prior to the event minus a 3.2% processing fee. No refund will be given after this period.
+ + +
Further training opportunities with Aaron:
* November 8-10 Icarian Games Training in Tulsa, OK
* December 6-8 Weekend Intensive in Jacksonville, FL
* January 18-22 Hand to Hand and Icarian Advanced Immersion in Columbus, OH
+ + +
ABOUT Aaron Lind Acrobatics
Aaron is dedicated to offering uplifting, educational, and empowering acro experiences. He offers classes, workshops, weekend intensives, immersion programs, and a 200 hour apprentice teacher course for those interested in leading acrobatics classes.
Aaron’s teaching philosophy is that by progressive training and attention to detail at a fundamental level, more challenging skills become accessible, aesthetic, efficient, and safe.
Aaron’s mission is to offer a balance of discipline and play. We strive to teach structured, analytical, and method-based teaching with playful, fun, and lighthearted activities and themes.
Aaron is committed to supporting an inclusive and diverse training environment that recognizes and values difference. He encourages a celebration of diversity in his events and promotes the philosophy that coming together in our differences makes us all richer and stronger.
Aaron respects and appreciates diversity in age, ethnicity, indigenous origin or heritage, gender, physical attributes, beliefs, language, sexual orientation, education, nationality, social background and culture or other personal characteristics.
Aaron believes that all people of all abilities have a right to experience and participate in the acrobatics. He also believes that acro offers uniquely positive avenues for building relationships among people, improving social-emotional skills, and developing creativity and important life skills.
Follow Aaron on Social media: