Alex, Andrea, and Aaron return for a level up on the July 2018 Immersion, join us for a week of high-flying fun and skill building in Columbus January 18-22.
- Conditioning and drills for Press handstand and Stalder Press
- Shapes and movement: Conditioning and drills for Mexican handstand, Seven, Handstand Push-ups, and more.
- Conditioning and drills to 1 arm handstand includes a variety of advanced handstand elements,
- Tumbling and spotting skills:
- Dive Roll
- Handstand Forward Roll
- Back Extension Roll
- Front Handspring
- Back Handspring
- Front Tuck
- Back Tuck
- Conditioning for stability and further skills in Standing H2H and RH2H
- A variety of mounts and dismounts, and shapes in H2H and RH2H
- Booty Pop
- Boom Boom
- Shoot through
- Kamikaze/Reverse Kamikaze
- Front Handspring
- Shapes and expressions
- Knot/Reverse Knot
- Drills towards 1 arm H2H
- Spinning tempo skills in Seated, Bed, and Prone Bed
- Passage and 1/2 Salto dismounts
- Varial Flip Progression
- Cascades and Corbets
- Front Handspring (aka Castaway)
- Back Handspring (aka Martini)
- Front and Back saltos if appropriate to tumbling level
- Group passing skills
Proficiency with the content from this immersion is required to apply for 2020 Aaron Lind Acrobatics teacher training.
+ + +
January 18-22, 2020
Early Bird (12 tickets 9.29-10.29): $425
Normal Price: $500 (11.29-event start)
+ + +
Prerequisite skills to attend:
* 1 minute handstand (spotted, against wall, or free)
* Cartwheel (both sides)
* Forward Roll and Back Roll
* 20 Push Ups in one set
* 1 minute plank pose
* 1 minute hollow body hold
* 1 minute L-Base Foot to Hand and Reverse Foot to Hand on straight arms
* Front Plank pop to Reverse Hand to Hand hold 10 seconds, bail out to side
* Jump to low Hand to Hand, hold 10 seconds
* Icarian: Front Plank toss to Seated, Seated toss to Front Plank, Reverse Star Overbalance toss to Seated
* Swan Dive, Back Whip from Seated and Reverse Throne
* Standing F2H, (5 squats, 5 push presses towards extension)
* Standing H2H (5 seconds, no walking)
+ + +
a full refund will be given up to 3 weeks prior to the event minus a 3.2% processing fee. No refund will be given after this period.
+ + +
Further training opportunities with Aaron:
* October 19-23 Whips, Whip Pops, Icarian, and Hand to Hand Immersion in Reno at Acro Enso
* November 8-10 Icarian Games Training in Tulsa, OK
* December 6-8 Weekend Intensive in Jacksonville, FL
+ + +
ABOUT Aaron Lind Acrobatics
Aaron is dedicated to offering uplifting, educational, and empowering acro experiences. He offers classes, workshops, weekend intensives, immersion programs, and a 200 hour apprentice teacher course for those interested in leading acrobatics classes.
Aaron’s teaching philosophy is that by progressive training and attention to detail at a fundamental level, more challenging skills become accessible, aesthetic, efficient, and safe.
Aaron’s mission is to offer a balance of discipline and play. We strive to teach structured, analytical, and method-based teaching with playful, fun, and lighthearted activities and themes.
Aaron is committed to supporting an inclusive and diverse training environment that recognizes and values difference. He encourages a celebration of diversity in his events and promotes the philosophy that coming together in our differences makes us all richer and stronger.
Aaron respects and appreciates diversity in age, ethnicity, indigenous origin or heritage, gender, physical attributes, beliefs, language, sexual orientation, education, nationality, social background and culture or other personal characteristics.
Aaron believes that all people of all abilities have a right to experience and participate in the acrobatics. He also believes that acro offers uniquely positive avenues for building relationships among people, improving social-emotional skills, and developing creativity and important life skills.
Follow Aaron on Social media: